New Development in Booth Case Coming Soon
04-12-2019, 03:45 PM (This post was last modified: 04-12-2019 03:46 PM by mikegriffith1.)
New Development in Booth Case Coming Soon
I can't go into many details, but I will say this: In a few days a major TV network is going to broadcast a documentary that will present scientific evidence that Booth did not die in April 1865. The evidence involves a computer-assisted facial scanning analysis done by a recognized expert in the field.

The facial scanning analysis was conducted on photos of Booth and of another person. The photos of the other person were taken long after April 1865. The expert who conducted the analysis was very skeptical going into the study; in fact, the expert expected the scanning analysis to prove that the two persons were not the same individual.

The expert was so astounded by the results that they ran the analysis numerous times to ensure the software and the equipment were not malfunctioning. According to the expert and their team, the comparison scanning results show that it is virtually certain that the two sets of photos are of the same person. If these results are valid, they mean that Booth could not have died in April 1865.

This scientific evidence will also be published in an article in a major publication, but I'm not at liberty to say more about the article. I have not read the article but have been given a general summary of it.

Once the documentary is broadcast and the article is published, I will come back and post links to them.

Mike Griffith
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
New Development in Booth Case Coming Soon - mikegriffith1 - 04-12-2019 03:45 PM