Unwanted Facts, blah, blah, blah
12-08-2018, 09:27 AM (This post was last modified: 12-08-2018 10:36 AM by Gene C.)
RE: Unwanted Facts, blah, blah, blah
The field glasses are now stored in a secret underground facility at Fort AP Hill. Removed for safekeeping in the late 1960's after they were they were found in a box, carefully packed and wrapped in paper torn out from an old civil war era journal, buried at the former site of the Garrett Farm when HWY 301 was expanded to a four lane road.

What's my source? I'm glad you asked.
Just the other night, with a small group of friends, who wish to remain anonymous, we got out an old deck of cards and started to play Old Maid. For some unexplained reason, as the cards were dealt, we somehow channeled the spirit of a of an old medicine woman who lived over a 100 years ago. She started to give some love advice to the lady sitting next to me, and was warning her about some guy named John with a broken leg. She told us where we could find this box buried that would tell her all about his philandering ways, going as far to say he was dating some important politicians daughter and was using her for her social connections. She even mentions the death card. It was uncanny. When we finished our card game, we did a quick internet search, and I believe we have uncovered who was communicating with us. She now seems to be the contact for a present day spiritualist who has a video on you tube, who was giving almost the exact same advice that she gave to my friend sitting next to me. See for yourself - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INiiQsN0T_U
Angel
Read all about it, and more. It's all in my upcoming book titled, The Mask of Reason"

So when is this "Old Enough To Know Better" supposed to kick in?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Unwanted Facts, blah, blah, blah - L Verge - 11-28-2018, 12:05 PM
RE: Unwanted Facts, blah, blah, blah - Gene C - 12-08-2018 09:27 AM