My Journey on Lincoln's Assassination
01-19-2019, 10:36 AM
RE: My Journey on Lincoln's Assassination
(01-19-2019 09:26 AM)mikegriffith1 Wrote:  
(01-15-2019 11:53 AM)GustD45 Wrote:  Mike has chosen the shadowy path of conspiracy at every turn. I'm afraid that produces little fact, in my opinion. There are archives and diaries and trial transcripts that paint a much clearer picture to my mind.

Huh??? The "shadowy path of conspiracy"?! Umm, are you aware that the government's official version is a massive conspiracy theory, a conspiracy theory that says that Confederate government officials, including Jefferson Davis, plotted to kill Lincoln, and that Booth acted on their orders and with their financial backing? The official conspiracy theory includes the highest Confederate officials and a vast network of accomplices and couriers that spanned from Richmond to Washington to Baltimore to New York, and even to Montreal. Are you aware of this fact?

So you can believe that Confederate leaders would engage in a massive conspiracy to kill a president and certain cabinet members, but you can't believe that some Federal officials would do so? Heard of the Dahlgren Raid?

I think someone is in denial, which reminds me of a song.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6iep50VXLVE

So when is this "Old Enough To Know Better" supposed to kick in?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Journey on Lincoln's Assassination - Gene C - 01-19-2019 10:36 AM