My Journey on Lincoln's Assassination
10-30-2018, 01:23 PM
RE: My Journey on Lincoln's Assassination
Mr. Griffith, it appears that my comments are having the same effect on you that yours are having on me -- irritating and damaging to that last remaining nerve... Quite a number of knowledgeable and common sense folks on this forum have presented materials in opposition to your "conclusions," and their opinions come from years of studying very good research in the field as well as very bad research in the field -- as well as tricky twisting of facts to achieve an end. And yet, you constantly revert to the same stance over and over again.

You have yet to answer the one critical question in my mind. Why do you believe that, 150+ years after the assassination, very learned scholars are still attempting to cover up what you believe is a major U.S. government conspiracy. What is your purpose here?

BTW: (1.) Since you just mentioned the so-called shut down of the commercial telegraph lines, it seems obvious that you are not aware of the great research done by Art Loux at least 30-40 years ago on this subject. Perhaps someone else should fill you in since you obviously won't believe anything that I (and several others) might say. (2.) I work for a living also and check this forum when my workday allows -- just like many others here. I am lucky, however, in that my job as director of Surratt House Museum entails spreading good history to support the institution and its mission statement.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Journey on Lincoln's Assassination - L Verge - 10-30-2018 01:23 PM