Robert Arnold's Book The Conspiracy Between John Wilkes Booth and the Union Army
12-10-2018, 10:32 AM
RE: Robert Arnold's Book The Conspiracy Between John Wilkes Booth and the Union Army
(12-10-2018 08:16 AM)MeyerG Wrote:  
(10-26-2018 04:02 PM)mikegriffith1 Wrote:  * Finally, in your previous reply, you said that Booth was on the run for 12 days. Actually, he was on the run for less than 10 days. He shot Lincoln at around 10:10 PM on April 14th and died at around 7:00 AM on April 26, which amounts to 225 hours, or nine days and nine hours.

Hi everybody,
I am new to this forum and this is my first post. I joined because I felt this is the place where one can find serious information and discussions about Lincoln's assassination case. Having been thru maybe 250 threads last week or so, I still feel this is right - with one exception. Do I use the right calendar and is my math still up to scratch?

April 15th is one full day, 16th is another, so is 17th. Am I still on track? If I go on like that till April 25th, I count eleven (11) full days. Adding almost 2 hours from April 14 and lets say 7 hours from April 26th, I count 11 full days and 11 hours - give or take - 11 and a half days.
Now, I have asked several math professors worldwide, all acclaimed in their field. Some have confirmed and others I am still waiting for. Some even added, its 273 hours… well maybe, but thats beyond my capabilities. I just have to trust them.

Apart from that, I am getting tired of that 'cattle excrement'. I focus now on much more interesting stuff on this forum.

Thank you

Welcome, Gertrud -- and I like you already!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Robert Arnold's Book The Conspiracy Between John Wilkes Booth and the Union Army - L Verge - 12-10-2018 10:32 AM