Robert Arnold's Book The Conspiracy Between John Wilkes Booth and the Union Army
10-26-2018, 06:18 PM (This post was last modified: 10-26-2018 07:01 PM by AussieMick.)
RE: Robert Arnold's Book The Conspiracy Between John Wilkes Booth and the Union Army
Ok, Mike. I'm truly trying to understand what your points are (and you may well have good ones) on this specific issue (the transit of the bullet and the rifle/pistol) .

I dont think many people apart from Corbett were watching what was happening in the dark smoke filled barn.

But, Ok, are you suggesting that it may not have been Corbett who shot 'Booth'?

Could 'Booth' have been standing if he was shot by a bullet transiting downwards? Are you saying Corbett was not telling the truth?

And/or that the shot was from a higher spot such as the the roof ?

Or that the person was shot elsewhere?

Or that the body later subject to autopsy was not that of the person shot in the barn? (if so, I suppose we'd need to disbelieve all those 'people' that saw the events in the barn and that the person in the barn either escaped or his body was disposed of somehow without all the soldiers knowledge)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Robert Arnold's Book The Conspiracy Between John Wilkes Booth and the Union Army - AussieMick - 10-26-2018 06:18 PM