Charles A. Dunham
10-09-2017, 02:43 PM
RE: Charles A. Dunham
(10-09-2017 08:08 AM)L Verge Wrote:  I was friends with Carman Cumming, a member of the Surratt Society associated with Surratt House Museum, before he died nearly a decade ago. I never recall his research having anything to do with THE Dr. Livingstone.

Sorry, perhaps my question was put down rather clumsy, I did not mean Dr. David Livingstone with Charles A. Dunham; but the alias that Dunham 'might' have used for one of his scams and I wish that Mr, Carman had given more details on this subject because I like to see why he thought to have recognised the ways of Mr. Dudham.
Have you read 'Devil's game 'The Civil War Intrigues of Charles A. Dunham?

I cannot help myself feeling astonished that you have known Mr. Carman Cumming who wrote, 'To Joseph Edward Missemer, who died without finishing his research on Charles A. Dunham.' I think that the same went for Mr. Cumming.

I keep in mind you had a tiresome week, perhaps about a month or so it is possible to give you some more details of the strange pattern that I have found and from which the Wainwrights trial is one of them.

Thanks that, even you are busy, you took the time to read my message.
All the best!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Charles A. Dunham - Veronica - 10-09-2017, 02:23 AM
RE: Charles A. Dunham - L Verge - 10-09-2017, 08:08 AM
RE: Charles A. Dunham - Veronica - 10-09-2017 02:43 PM
RE: Charles A. Dunham - L Verge - 10-09-2017, 03:12 PM