"You Know Best, Captain" Talk by Dave Taylor
07-28-2017, 11:49 AM
RE: "You Know Best, Captain" Talk by Dave Taylor
Wild Bill, Gene and Laurie:

Thank you for your comments, which I take to be at least partly, if obliquely, complimentary. Gene, debates do change minds. If they didn't, no member of the House and Senate would bother addressing the other members, as they routinely do; they would simply vote on an issue on the basis of opinions they already have. Laurie, I disagree with your conclusion that Decapitating did not prove complicity beyond a reasonable doubt. The evidence, in my judgment, is so compelling that any remaining doubt can only be described as a scintilla, not reasonable. I invite you to review the reviews on Amazon. Nevertheless, there is nothing for us to debate, nor is there anything for Wild Bill and me to debate, inasmuch as you both appear to accept some degree of Confederate government involvement. Still, my offer remains open to anyone who continues to accept the simple conspiracy theory: a debate at a place and time and before an audience of your choosing.

John
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: "You Know Best, Captain" Talk by Dave Taylor - John Fazio - 07-28-2017 11:49 AM