"You Know Best, Captain" Talk by Dave Taylor
07-27-2017, 06:58 PM
RE: "You Know Best, Captain" Talk by Dave Taylor
(07-27-2017 05:00 PM)John Fazio Wrote:  
(07-21-2017 08:29 PM)L Verge Wrote:  
(07-21-2017 05:08 PM)wpbinzel Wrote:  If you have not signed up for Boothie Barn, you are missing the link to an excellent presentation given last month at the Abraham Lincoln Presidential Library and Museum in Springfield, IL, by Dave Taylor entitled "'You Know Best, Captain' The Executed Conspirators in Lincoln's Assassination." The link may be found at:

https://boothiebarn.com/2017/07/21/you-k.../#comments

Well done, Dave!!!

Excellent job, Dave. I just want to know if ALPLM really did ship you the discarded Booth figure? If so, did it arrive with a broken leg? That time, I couldn't figure out if you were joking or telling the truth!

Laurie:

Please see my debate challenge to Dave at his BoothieBarn entry concerning his recent speech and radio interview re the assassination. Then let me know what you think about providing a forum for the same.

Thank you.

John

I don't see your challenge posted yet. It appears that Dave is spending the day posting replies to comments made during the past month while he and Kate were on their Great Boothie Road Trip of 2017.

I'll respond when I see your challenge, but please don't get me in the middle of anything!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: "You Know Best, Captain" Talk by Dave Taylor - L Verge - 07-27-2017 06:58 PM