Timeless - a new television series
10-11-2016, 08:15 AM
RE: Timeless - a new television series
Welcome to the Milord Fillmore Discussion Symposium. Roger is in the process of correcting the heading. (Our heroes changed the past, and now that is the correct speling of his name. Now I can blame all my speling errors on that)

For those of you who may have missed last nights thrilling episode (the video may take a minute to load)

http://www.nbc.com/timeless/video/the-as...ln/3111820

The show is starting to become a soap opera about three time travelers. Little pieces of their private lives will develop the plot, but the events in time they travel to add the danger and intrigue to keep you tuned in each week. You can predict a love interest will develop with two of them (I'm guessing its Lucy and Wyatt, with a roguish bad guy - Garcia, thrown in for good measure) Plus, the ever present subplot, how their involvement and goof ups in trying to save the past events, will change the future.

It did have some elements of humor, as when Lucy gets in the time machine with her hoop skirt. And Booth's neck tie, looked like something you would find at a clothing consignment store. From a technical aspect, the opening scene of the assassination has a few errors. why NBC really needs my assistance as a creative consultant.

Still waiting for that call from NBC.

So when is this "Old Enough To Know Better" supposed to kick in?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Timeless - a new television series - Gene C - 10-11-2016 08:15 AM