Timeless - a new television series
10-11-2016, 01:02 AM
RE: Timeless - a new television series
(10-10-2016 11:52 AM)Gene C Wrote:  This is going to be a challenge not to be too critical, because this is not a history documentary, and we know part of the purpose of the show is to entertain and modify history.
To bad so many people may watch this and not know what is truth and what is fiction.

What would you like to see happen?
Due to the overwhelming response to this question, so far your stuck with this impossible scenario,
My idea...gov't finds out an attempt on Lincoln's life will be made at Ford's. Lincoln shaves off his beard as a partial disguise and a look a-like goes in his place.
Booth is expected at the theater, manages to shoot and wound the look a like, stabs Rathbone, and still makes his escape. Instead of escaping into southern MD, he goes underground in Washington hidden at a southern sympathizers home in the basement. After a couple of weeks he manages to sneak out of Washington.
the Lincoln look a like is taken to the White House in guarded condition. The real Lincoln has to decide whether to pretend to recover from the assassins attack, or leave Washington and begin life over in Oregon. Stay tuned.....meanwhile, our heroes return to the present, where Canada and the United States are one giant country and the new flag now has 53 tiny little maple leaves instead of stars. Our heroine has returned to find she is a single mother, with two adopted children of mixed nationalities, and is the leading contender for a reality show sitcom on NBC in the fall.
And our hero, is now a highly sophisticated independent military expert who's experience consists of playing video games that simulate drone aircraft under combat conditions, and yoga instructor.

Be sure to play the music while you read this...and read slow, (makes a difference doesn't it)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGSUjuSBt1A

This...is absolutely perfect! I laughed way too hard when I read it with the music! Thank you!
I have yet to watch the episode because of the time difference...so I'll stop reading this thread until later in the day.

In case of emergency, Lincoln and children first.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Timeless - a new television series - Angela - 10-11-2016 01:02 AM