Interesting Day at the Old Surratt Hacienda
06-03-2016, 07:46 AM (This post was last modified: 06-03-2016 08:33 AM by Gene C.)
RE: Interesting Day at the Old Surratt Hacienda
That playbill link was enlightening......from that website

Anna Surratt: (18, Female. Featured Singer) Mary's daughter, naive, innocent, impressionable; close to her mother; infatuated with John Wilkes Booth; brave, honest.

John Surratt: (21, Male. Featured Singer) Mary's son, confederate, ex-seminary student, secretly in love with John Wilkes Booth, suspected conspirator with John Wilkes Booth in Lincoln assassination plot; former classmate of Louis Weichmann.

Louis Wiechmann: (23, Male) Boarding house renter, actor, uptight, harbors secret feelings for John Surratt, chief witness in the trial of Mrs. Surratt. [Actor that is cast must be okay with kissing a male onstage]

John Wilkes Booth: (27, Male. Featured Singer) Devastatingly handsome, extremely charismatic, actor, very flirtatious with everyone, persuasive, charming, masculine, bisexual, patriot, confederate, extremist. [Actor that is cast must be okay with kissing a male onstage

*** Except for my age, (I'm over 30) and that bisexual, and confederate part, I am a dead ringer to play Booth. *** Big Grin

So when is this "Old Enough To Know Better" supposed to kick in?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Interesting Day at the Old Surratt Hacienda - Gene C - 06-03-2016 07:46 AM