Will the real Thomas F. Harney, PLEASE STAND UP!
08-02-2016, 10:03 PM
RE: Will the real Thomas F. Harney, PLEASE STAND UP!
(08-02-2016 05:03 PM)L Verge Wrote:  Bless you, Blaine. I have been citing Bill Seale's work for years now, especially on this forum. Unfortunately, I believe that modern researchers only think of one thing when "sewer" is mentioned -- and it's not rainwater.
Great News! It took us awhile - but we got a true answer. We still need to search more. To be honest, I never gave "rainwater" a thought. I could not believe that they were big enough to walk upright through them, and that they could develop sufficient fall to get the runoff to the river. That sounds like a good reason o stay off the lawn - it must have been "unlivable" with the stink. I need to see that book. Can I ask your Library to get the book and I will donate it to the Library? I wonder if they ever opened the windows in the White House.
That wet mushy base is not a good base to support an explosion. The explosion should be well supported to channel the force in the right direction. In the case of an underwater explosion, the upward direction is the weakest direction, so the force is expended upward and outward. The exploding device does not have to be in contact with the "hull". Enough of that!. (Send me the bill.)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Will the real Thomas F. Harney, PLEASE STAND UP! - SSlater - 08-02-2016 10:03 PM