Will the real Thomas F. Harney, PLEASE STAND UP!
04-20-2016, 06:49 AM (This post was last modified: 04-20-2016 06:50 AM by Wild Bill.)
RE: Will the real Thomas F. Harney, PLEASE STAND UP!
John Stanton got : thesis right on the money--no pun intended--when he wrote:

WE are not really sure what the New York Crowd was responsible for. My first guess, They were the MONEY BAG, for the mission. With that reason, they had the right to "Approve". They would ask "Who will do it?', "will it be effective ?" "How much will it cost?"
Lincoln had more enemies in New York, than we can guess, because of his "control" and "handling" of the cotton market. These guys were making Millions, when wages were in single dollars. Here's a show stopper, it would not surprise me if we learned that Lincoln's Assassination, had nothing to do with the war and was exclusively associated with the New York Crowd making money. They wanted the war to Continue. Who Knows?
Lewis Powell's report of his findings could have started the mission, improved it, or was something completely different. But it would have been approved by New York, and Richmond
WHo came from New York to review the mission, I don't know, but it had to be some kind of a "Committee" that had an interest in the results. It could have been the guy who they wanted him to run the Mission. He said it would work, but he refused to do it. They then called the peon from Richmond to risk his neck.

Stelnick identifies this New York group as descendants of the old original Dutch settlers of New York when it was New Amsterdam, primarily the DeMille family, better known by us today as the film directors, Cecil B. DeMille, jr and sr.

Sorry for my typing, it is Stelnick's thesis not : thesis
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Will the real Thomas F. Harney, PLEASE STAND UP! - Wild Bill - 04-20-2016 06:49 AM