Curious---Tad left or right handed?
01-27-2016, 07:38 AM (This post was last modified: 01-27-2016 08:10 AM by Eva Elisabeth.)
RE: Curious---Tad left or right handed?
I agree with Roger. Despite, re.:

"Maybe there's a psychologist on here that might weigh in on Tad's creativeness and other mannerisms?"

While a graphologist likely could seriously determine (but there are no written samples evidently to be known as Tad's) - being a teacher, to my humble knowledge from psychology courses at university in the course of pedagogics as well as from my experience with teaching hundreds of students over years I couldn't confirm it possible to seriously determine handedness from "mannerisms", hyperactivity (and all hyperactive as well as mischievous kids have their kind moments) or similar, not any more serious than from reading zodiac signs. I couldn't as for Tad, and as I've said I've seen lots of students of either "side".

As for creativity - left-handed people are AFAIK evidently better at visualing, especially in 3D, than right-handed people (and my personal experience confirms - I am definitely a visual person), but IMO it is not possible to draw the v.v. conclusion that someone who is a visual person is left-handed. Also off the top of my head I cannot think of an appropriate, specific "visual thinking" example as for Tad. Can someone else?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Curious---Tad left or right handed? - Eva Elisabeth - 01-27-2016 07:38 AM