Life, Crime and Capture of John Wilkes Booth
12-14-2015, 06:06 AM (This post was last modified: 12-14-2015 06:07 AM by Eva Elisabeth.)
RE: Life, Crime and Capture of John Wilkes Booth
Gene, I have to say in advance I couldn't read on as the entire site doesn't load anymore (I always get a "not found" message). Neither did the pdf work well, pages took ages to load and vanished as soon as I accidentally scrolled, and I had to wait a long time again. So I gave up on the pdf and deleted it from my phone for space reasons.

I will have to print this out somewhere (too much for my printer) as I also just can't read an entire book on a screen and without being able to underline etc., drives me crazy.

So I might ask a question now the answer to which is in the book and apologize if this is the case.

I wonder why GATH let Booth's investments succeed. Didn't he know better or did this Booth sell better?

(And I think Booth shooting kitties was accurate, wasn't it? Disgusting. I wonder what his animal-loving father would have said. I know, men shoot all kinds of animals for no essential need, and each such case is disgusting.)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Life, Crime and Capture of John Wilkes Booth - Eva Elisabeth - 12-14-2015 06:06 AM