Last eye witness on "I have a secret"
05-26-2015, 08:56 PM
RE: Last eye witness on "I have a secret"
(05-12-2015 10:21 PM)historybuff22 Wrote:  I have a problem with the "last witness to the Lincoln assassination" on I've Have a Secret. If you work out the math, and listen closely to the interview, you'll discover that he was a small child then - under 8 years of age. Two questions:

1) How much will a person remember from when he was under 8 year old at the time and currently (1956) at the time.

2) This interview was more than 75 years after the Lincoln assassination happened. Can anyone,let alone under 8 years old at the time, have even close to recall memory this many years later?

Rick Brown
HistoryBuff.com
A Nonprofit Organization

I have very distinct memories of when I was two years old, small enough to have my bath in the bathroom sink, and shrieking with terror that I would be sucked down the drain even though my mother was holding me.

I also remember the weekend of the JFK assassination quite well. I was three then.

I believe it's very possible for the Lincoln witness to recall what happened when he was five.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Last eye witness on "I have a secret" - LincolnToddFan - 05-26-2015 08:56 PM
RE: Last eye witness on "I have a secret" - Hess1865 - 05-14-2015, 09:06 AM