Why was Booth admitted into the presidential box?
04-18-2015, 07:15 PM
RE: Why was Booth admitted into the presidential box?
(04-18-2015 05:28 AM)loetar44 Wrote:  Find A Grave contributor Mark Samuels placed this photo of John Frederick Parker on Parker’s memorial page. I always thought that there were no photo’s of Parker existing. Wonder if this is the right John Frederick Parker. Wrote Mark Samuels an email asking to reveal his source.

Account of Dr. George B. Todd: "About 10:25 pm, a man came in and walked slowly along the side on which the 'Pres' box was and I heard a man say, 'There's Booth' and I turned my head to look at him. He was still walking very slow and was near the box door when he stopped, took a card from his pocket, wrote something on it, and gave it to the usher who took it to the box. In a minute the door was opened and he walked in"

I have read the shot was fired at 10:13 but my question is who - in all the pandemonium - would have looked at his or her watch at that moment of the noise to know precisely??
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Why was Booth admitted into the presidential box? - Rhatkinson - 04-01-2015, 04:42 PM
RE: Why was Booth admitted into the presidential box? - Rhatkinson - 04-03-2015, 08:33 AM
RE: Why was Booth admitted into the presidential box? - DKEast - 04-18-2015 07:15 PM