Thread Closed 
Killing Lincoln: The Real Story
12-11-2014, 12:02 PM (This post was last modified: 12-11-2014 12:14 PM by Steven Hager.)
RE: Killing Lincoln: The Real Story
PS, what valuable advice are you talking about?

Eva wants me to stop accusing Stanton and Gene wants me to go read the Neff collection, the biggest rabbit hole. When Cummings' book appeared and you discussed it, nobody realized it had forensic evidence linking Stanton, Wade and Stevens to the plot?

I guess the advice you suggest is along the lines of "withdraw your book from publication"?

The official story is a lie carefully scripted and religiously protected to preserve the illusion there was no bigger conspiracy in Lincoln's death. Because I post my research on a blog (often with links to the primary documents at the Library of Congress) in order to solicit response prior to publication, does not give you the right to dismiss my entire output, a position somewhat close to Nazi book burning on the scales of respect for an independent press.

Yes, you have the "historical" record, a fiction created through the usual carrot and stick bullies and bribes. But then I have that withering cross-examination by Representative Rogers that exposed the many perjuries and bribes employed to engineer the verdict, which actually negates most of the "evidence" you bring to bear to support the official story. So it's a he-said, she-said stand-off as far as who has the best cards to play.

And thanks be to the Internet, and blogs, and writing blogs that link to primary sources online IS THE BEST WAY to share information globally, and there are many bloggers I trust more than the Washington Post for unbiased information. The approach of creating a upper elite priesthood to control information while dismissing all new creative ideas is already doomed and already fading. My advice to you is start a blog, start linking your stories to primary documents found for free online. Almost everything in this case can be tracked down online and the files at the Library of Congress are massive. Start with the War Department Report on the Sons of Liberty aka The Knights of the Golden Circle. That's where I began my investigation. It's an official top-secret War Department report and incredibly revealing.
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Killing Lincoln: The Real Story - RJNorton - 11-13-2014, 10:18 AM
RE: Killing Lincoln: The Real Story - Hess1865 - 12-05-2014, 11:27 PM
RE: Killing Lincoln: The Real Story - Steven Hager - 12-11-2014 12:02 PM