Thread Closed 
Killing Lincoln: The Real Story
12-11-2014, 11:10 AM (This post was last modified: 12-11-2014 11:13 AM by Gene C.)
RE: Killing Lincoln: The Real Story
(12-11-2014 10:47 AM)Steven Hager Wrote:  You guys are funny. First you insinuate that I only came here to push my book and when I reply, I'm more interested in getting constructive feedback and correcting minor details. So let's concentrate on the big picture and you just tell me what you know about the spooks in the Booth conspiracy that weren't brought before the tribunal.

You are giving me the impression you want us to do your research for you. Most of us don't work that way. We are willing to assist you and try to point you in the right direction, but we're not going to just tell you what you want to know so you can fix your book.

You may find some information you want in Lafayette Bakers book, Thomas Jones book, or some of the material available previously mentioned at the Surratt House Museum gift shop and their research center. I think you might even enjoy the Indiana State University's Neff Guttridge Collection.

So when is this "Old Enough To Know Better" supposed to kick in?
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Killing Lincoln: The Real Story - RJNorton - 11-13-2014, 10:18 AM
RE: Killing Lincoln: The Real Story - Hess1865 - 12-05-2014, 11:27 PM
RE: Killing Lincoln: The Real Story - Gene C - 12-11-2014 11:10 AM