Thread Closed 
Killing Lincoln: The Real Story
12-11-2014, 10:37 AM
RE: Killing Lincoln: The Real Story
(12-11-2014 10:21 AM)Gene C Wrote:  Most authors I know don't publish a book, and then make running corrections to it. They do almost all their research before publication. You seem to be taking a different approach. You stated earlier...
" My goal is to find competent people to guide me and help craft my book into something that can help spread enlightenment, because an understanding of deep politics is essential to enlightenment these days. You don't have to buy anything. Almost all my evidence is posted on my blog, and I just put up a new one today called Dirty George's Confession that you might find worth tearing apart." and
" In the meantime feel free to read the text, and attack any and every detail. I will provide my source, and if I like your information better, I will adjust the book accordingly.

With you having a masters in Journalism, I'm sure you can understand mine and possibly other who have misgivings regarding this approach to your work.
We expect you to get it right the first time, and to accept the criticism or praise once your book is published.

In addition to my thoughts in the post above I would like to second Gene's thoughts.

Thanks again for your consideration.
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Killing Lincoln: The Real Story - RJNorton - 11-13-2014, 10:18 AM
RE: Killing Lincoln: The Real Story - Hess1865 - 12-05-2014, 11:27 PM
RE: Killing Lincoln: The Real Story - STS Lincolnite - 12-11-2014 10:37 AM