Thread Closed 
Killing Lincoln: The Real Story
12-10-2014, 03:27 PM (This post was last modified: 12-10-2014 03:43 PM by Steven Hager.)
RE: Killing Lincoln: The Real Story
My book is a print-on-demand self-published. I'm hoping to reach a small segment of the millions of readers who were duped by Bill O'Reilly's chock-full-o-disinfo account of the assassination. It's fun to read, with big type and lots of pictures and lllos from the period and costs under $10.

I primarily shine a spotlight on Charles A. Dunham alias San(d)ford C(a)onover, the political fixer employed to contain the cover-up and bribe, bully and possibly even assassinate those that got in the way. He was described as a man of cool terpitude for endeavors of evil intent.

What I'd most welcome are details on the spooks inside the Booth conspiracy not discussed at the trial, and who they really worked for. Louis Weichmann was unveiled through War Department documents as an informant, but not until 1938. As Lewis Powell said it just before he swung, "The ain't got the half of us."

Sadly, Powell never comprehended how he'd been made a patsy in a op designed to insure the exploitation of the South.

Major Swindon "What will history say, General?"
General Burgoyne "History will lie as usual."

Well Eva, that was quite a hostile blast, and as I said, I came here because my book info appeared here.

It seems your first point is, you cannot accuse a government official of an evil deed unless you could prove your case in a court of law. This is a high bar considering how easily the court system is weighted toward those with the biggest budgets.

I have been traumatized a few times in my life, but I've never witnessed a savage murder, nor been around its aftermath. That chair would have carried those vibrations and not been a welcome everyday sight to a normal caring person. But then that's just my opinion. Perhaps you know Stanton seized the theater and held a private performance of the play? And arrested 2,000 people, but let all of Booth's conspirators walk free, except the half dozen slated for the roles of patsy? There were a dozen more mentioned by Dirty George in his original confession not to mention the frequent aside about the "New York crowd," which I assume means "Wall Street." Lincoln was a bear of a man and held on to life for hours and hours, but when he finally passed, Stanton made a display of taking a hat and ceremonially placing it upon his own head, as if crowning himself. Meanwhile, soldiers were already racing to Mary Surratt's boarding house because somehow they knew the nest of this conspiracy was centered there.
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Killing Lincoln: The Real Story - RJNorton - 11-13-2014, 10:18 AM
RE: Killing Lincoln: The Real Story - Hess1865 - 12-05-2014, 11:27 PM
RE: Killing Lincoln: The Real Story - Steven Hager - 12-10-2014 03:27 PM