The "milk-sick" came to the Lincoln family
09-23-2013, 09:30 AM (This post was last modified: 09-23-2013 10:16 AM by Eva Elisabeth.)
RE: The "milk-sick" came to the Lincoln family
Laurie, I asked for more information on the topic not because I doubt Mr. Steers is right - it's just the opposite, I hope I worded that well in my post - but because I'm truly interested in it. Although it was some years ago and this has not been part of my daily life since, I graduated in biology and my 100+ pages degree dissertation dealt with the topic of herbal drugs and their influence on writers and literature (since my second degree focused on English and North American literature and I wanted to write it "two-in-one" ). I admit, biochemistry and molecular biology were my weaker subjects. So Mr. Steers surely is the expert from whom I would like to learn more details if possible. I just write this because my impression is my post was possibly misunderstood and to say I didn't make up my opinion totally out of thin air.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The "milk-sick" came to the Lincoln family - Eva Elisabeth - 09-23-2013 09:30 AM