Backstage at the Lincoln Assassination
10-26-2013, 09:54 AM
RE: Backstage at the Lincoln Assassination
Tom's first title for his book used a Shakespearean phrase about "Walking in the Shadows" to describe the actors/actresses/employees behind the scenes at Ford's Theatre. Mr. Norton, I think that is an appropriate terminology to describe your efforts also.

For nearly two decades now, you have offered the public a wonderful website on Lincoln and various phases of his life and have worked with thousands of students and others interested in our subject without being fully recognized for the work that you do in this field. Now this forum has been added to your repertoire, and you are handling it in a fun, but professional, manner so that information can be given and appreciated by those of us who want to educate and be educated.

Tom knew exactly what he was doing when he added you in the line-up for comments and recognition. This is going to sound strange to some of you, but Roger and I have known each other for years, but have never met personally. I have never known him to be anything but honest, caring, and highly knowledgeable. We are all very lucky to be associated with him.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Backstage at the Lincoln Assassination - Hess1865 - 10-25-2013, 09:59 PM
RE: Backstage at the Lincoln Assassination - L Verge - 10-26-2013 09:54 AM
RE: Backstage at the Lincoln Assassination - Hess1865 - 11-21-2013, 09:24 PM
Congrats again - Matt Macoubrie - 11-27-2013, 05:59 PM
Backstage at the Lincoln Assassination - Rhatkinson - 10-08-2014, 03:38 PM