Exciting New Children's Book On The Way
11-08-2013, 02:14 PM
RE: Exciting New Children's Book On The Way
(11-08-2013 01:10 PM)Eva Elisabeth Wrote:  Mike, THANK YOU SO MUCH for sending me a signed copy of your updated edition! That was so kind of you!!! I really think the numbers (contrary to your initial worries) look great, and make the pages and layout a well-rounded thing, and both, asterisks and numbers, are a small but very helpful addition! I hope many, many readers of all age groups will discover and enjoy your wonderful book!

Thank you Eva, you are too kind. You are right. The little things make the difference.
Thank you also for your support, I am still trying to figure how to make readers discover my book. Of the many upsides of self publishing, the main downside is that you are on your own. I was just recently debating if I should pay for a Kirkus review. However, they charge $425.00, seems awfully high for something I really don't know will be of benefit.
Thank you again, and I am very pleased that I have taken up residence on your "best" bookshelf.

" Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the American Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Exciting New Children's Book On The Way - Hess1865 - 08-23-2013, 08:15 PM
RE: Exciting New Children's Book On The Way - brtmchl - 11-08-2013 02:14 PM