Exciting New Children's Book On The Way
08-23-2013, 05:13 PM (This post was last modified: 08-23-2013 05:21 PM by brtmchl.)
RE: Exciting New Children's Book On The Way
With Malice Toward One, I have just been informed, is now available on Barnes and Noble's web site. B&N.com is listing it for $12.23, 28% off of the list price. I do not know what they charge for shipping, but it is also noted as kid's club eligible.
Amazon has it listed at $15.29 for prime members. I think prime members receive free shipping. They also list 8 other stores selling from $12.70 and up. I know nothing about the resellers on Amazon so I would check them out.
I will update when ebook comes available, although I think I would prefer a hard copy myself, it seems odd to me to read comics on a tablet.

Thank you to every member who has bought a copy, and or commented on this thread. Your feedback has been great for me. I consider you all experts here so I trully appreciate the reviews and words of encouragement.

I have also heard some great news from Laurie today and am looking forward to seeing it in her Museum store soon. Thank you Laurie.

I am also talking with another museum in the D.C. who have just requested a copy, but need to get it reviewed by the national park service.

" Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the American Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Exciting New Children's Book On The Way - brtmchl - 08-23-2013 05:13 PM
RE: Exciting New Children's Book On The Way - Hess1865 - 08-23-2013, 08:15 PM