Exciting New Children's Book On The Way
08-15-2013, 12:28 PM (This post was last modified: 08-15-2013 12:30 PM by Gene C.)
RE: Exciting New Children's Book On The Way
(08-15-2013 10:18 AM)brtmchl Wrote:  By the way, before I recently had this book updated with a new cover I noticed there were other sellers listed on the Amazon site. With prices ranging from list price to one selling it used at $208.00. This is completly rediculous and infuriating. I understand the want to make a buck but all of these sellers are online sellers who go through Amazon and the book is Printed On Demand.

Thank you all for the kind words and support.

I'm glad you mentioned that about the used books. I always wondered about that. It was interesting that on several books, you can find a new book for less than a used one, a new hardback less expensive than a new paperback.

Just last month I ordered "The Secret War for the Union" by Edwin Fishel. (this is a 734 page book). I got a used (like new) for $0.24 plus s&h. Last week I purchased "the Lincoln Image" by Harold Holzer, new for $1.50. I am pleased with both purchases. I have purchased several nice used books for $5 or less, and a few for $1 or less.

But comparison shop, sometimes Barnes & Noble or ABE books are less expensive.

And the prices change a lot from week to week. Last December I purchased "Lincoln on Leadership" by Donald Phillips (hardcover). used (like new) for $0.50. Today, a new hardcover is $50, and a new paperback is $7.15 (and the least expensive used hardback is $3.00)

Good luck with your book sales Mike.

So when is this "Old Enough To Know Better" supposed to kick in?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Exciting New Children's Book On The Way - Gene C - 08-15-2013 12:28 PM
RE: Exciting New Children's Book On The Way - Hess1865 - 08-23-2013, 08:15 PM