Lincoln Assassination Class
07-18-2013, 03:09 PM
RE: Lincoln Assassination Class
(07-18-2013 03:02 PM)L Verge Wrote:  A friend of mine, who knows very little about history and museums, just sent me an interesting video on how an art museum in The Netherlands used one of their famous paintings to publicize the museum by dressing actors as the subjects in the painting and taking them to the local mall to portray the story told by the painting.

I would not advise staging the assassination in one of our malls. Someone would shout "gun," the place would turn into chaos, you might get shot by mall security or beaten by a mob, or thrown in jail for creating a riot.

(07-18-2013 03:02 PM)L Verge Wrote:  A friend of mine, who knows very little about history and museums, just sent me an interesting video on how an art museum in The Netherlands used one of their famous paintings to publicize the museum by dressing actors as the subjects in the painting and taking them to the local mall to portray the story told by the painting.

I would not advise staging the assassination in one of our malls. Someone would shout "gun," the place would turn into chaos, you might get shot by mall security or beaten by a mob, or thrown in jail for creating a riot.

BTW, Matt: I am absolutely amazed that the mother in line at Ford's didn't give you at least a tongue lashing for butting into her business. People today just are not friendly to things like that - especially when they are wrong in the first place.

Haha Laurie . . . No she was shocked that somone of my age said something. Plus I forgot to say that she cut me in line and I was the first one there, she was not being very nice!!! Haha
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lincoln Assassination Class - Gene C - 07-18-2013, 10:38 AM
RE: Lincoln Assassination Class - L Verge - 07-18-2013, 11:19 AM
RE: Lincoln Assassination Class - SSlater - 07-18-2013, 02:15 PM
RE: Lincoln Assassination Class - L Verge - 07-18-2013, 03:02 PM
RE: Lincoln Assassination Class - Matt Macoubrie - 07-18-2013 03:09 PM
RE: Lincoln Assassination Class - L Verge - 07-19-2013, 04:21 PM