Trivia Suggestion - Worth a Try?
07-13-2012, 12:45 PM (This post was last modified: 07-13-2012 12:49 PM by RJNorton.)
Trivia Suggestion - Worth a Try?
This board has only been going for a week, and it's still very experimental. The moderator has no previous experience with the MyBB forum software. I am still very much in the learning stage. I am being very careful about adding/changing anything within the program itself for fear I couldn't repair the damage if things didn't go right. The actual code used for this MYBB software is WAY beyond what I know for my own regular Lincoln website.

I asked a trivia question this morning that is very, very difficult, and I only know of one source in which the answer can be found. It might take a long time to get answered.

I do not want to block others who may have a Trivia question but think they need to wait until mine gets answered before they post theirs.

Just as an experiment, could we try a format in which several trivia questions could be posted with no need to wait until a previous one gets answered? People who want to answer a question should start out their reply by saying whose question they are trying to answer. Possibly this could give a "constant flow" to the category as a whole.

The question is - would this create chaos and lack of organization? I do not know, but I am wondering if we could try it and see what happens. If chaos in the flow develops, then we'll need to reconsider.

If anyone agrees with me, please feel free to ask your Trivia question before mine gets answered!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Trivia Suggestion - Worth a Try? - RJNorton - 07-13-2012 12:45 PM