Booth's Breakfast and his host.
02-04-2013, 07:40 PM
Booth's Breakfast and his host.
I have been corresponding with Rick Smith on the subject of this thread, and realized that there are various errors that need correcting.
1. The reference to Booth's Breakfast by William McDaniel, is not Indexed in "Come Retribution". The Book's index tells us about William L. MacDonald (in Canada), but the last cite -Pg 467- is really for William McDaniel (1804-1877) and the breakfast story.
2 Since you might want to dig deeper in researching William McDaniel, you should know that the Census sometimes refers to him as Wm. McDoniel. I attribute that to his Irish accent and an illiterate Census Taker (A U, S. Marshal.)
3 The King George Court records show that the farm was locared on the South side of Route 3, at the intersection of Rt. 3 and Rt 301. But, descendants have pointed out to me that the residence was North of Rt. 3. (Not a big deal, unless you are looking for the house.) (There is a Cemetery back in there somewhere.) That intersection was/is called "Office Hall".
4 I am working on errors shown on the map on Pg 466 of "C. R." Again - lets get it right, in case someone cares.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Booth's Breakfast and his host. - John Stanton - 02-04-2013 07:40 PM