Last Lincoln Conspirator by Andrew Jampoler
05-11-2015, 10:13 AM
RE: Last Lincoln Conspirator by Andrew Jampoler
(05-09-2015 06:21 PM)L Verge Wrote:  Dealing with Rick Stelnick was an eye-opening and unique experience that I hope I will never have to go through with anyone else again. Talk about a love/hate relationship! Just when I wanted to jump out of a window to get away, he would come up with something that just plain made good sense. Of course, our mutual desire to catch Judah Benjamin with his hand in history's cookie jar was a factor in our dealings.

Which brings up the Confederate gold question. Other than Rick, the only other researchers that I have known of taking a fancy to figuring out what happened to it have been David Gaddy (one of the co-authors of Come Retribution) and Marshall Waters, former head of NOAA and the U.S. Weather Bureau. Marshall (Mark) Waters has written and lectured on the gold issue - and now that he has retired to Washington, Georgia (the scene of the crime?), he has continued to work on the subject.

I remembered another book that, at least in the subtitle, addresses the topic of the lost Confederate Gold. I did some searching and it is called - The Rebel and the Rose: James A Semple, Julia Gardiner Tyler, and the Lost Confederate Gold by Millett and White. I have not read the book but here is the Amazon.com profile. It looks to have good reviews.

http://www.amazon.com/The-Rebel-Rose-Gar...1581825838
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Last Lincoln Conspirator by Andrew Jampoler - STS Lincolnite - 05-11-2015 10:13 AM