The Assassin's Accomplice By Kate Clifford Larson
11-19-2012, 02:55 PM
RE: The Assassin's Accomplice By Kate Clifford Larson
(11-19-2012 09:38 AM)BettyO Wrote:  
(11-18-2012 07:17 PM)Ashley Norman Wrote:  Off topic a bit but I noiced that from pictures Ive seen and watching the movie that the man they hired to play Lewis Payne in The conspiriter actually looks a lot like the actual Lewis Payne.
fun fact a guess what I could say.

Hey Ashley -- 'fraid I have to disagree....maybe he looked like Powell from a distance - but up close; I'd have to say that Mr. Reedus was too old to play a 20-21 year old. He also had chin whiskers - something Mr. Powell did not possess much of at all. He was also much too short! Powell was about 6'2" tall - Mr. Reedus was about 5' 8" - 5' 10" tall.... It was really noticeable when the "boys" were on the gallows - Atzerodt and Herold are taller than Powell!

I didnt see him close up on any of the pictures the movie briefly touch on him. your right he probably was a bit to old for the role I hadnt realized just how old he was. when he did the movie. but your right close up now that i look back he wasnt that close. like I said I hadnt really looked up the actor much or looked closely at the pictures.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Assassin's Accomplice By Kate Clifford Larson - Ashley Norman - 11-19-2012 02:55 PM