Professor Who Called Students ‘Vectors of Disease’ in Video Is Suspended
01-22-2022, 11:45 PM
RE: Professor Who Called Students ‘Vectors of Disease’ in Video Is Suspended
(01-22-2022 08:25 PM)Rob Wick Wrote:  
Quote:Perhaps many of those students were expressing to Professor Mehler their displeasure with the unnecessary EXTREME vulgarity used by the Professor to express his complaints.

And, that action by the students is also a First Amendment right.

Good for them!!!!!!!

And, perhaps, they were also expressing their support for the professor. I'm not really sure what your point is here--no one would question that the students have a right to either protest or support the professor.

By the way, you certainly are free to call the professor's comments extreme, but to constantly put the word "extreme" in all caps only serves to make you appear foolish.

Best
Rob

"On Tuesday morning I found most of the students in my class showed up despite the video . . . ."

How, in your bizarre way of thinking, are the students who attended the class on the first day "expressing their support for the professor" when he expressly requested that nobody attend in person that first class?

If you do not unquestionably support Professor Mehler by not attending class in person, you are the obscenely-descriptive type of person that Professor Mehler contends that you are . . . in Professor Mehler's way of thinking.

"So very difficult a matter is it to trace and find out the truth of anything by history." -- Plutarch
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Professor Who Called Students ‘Vectors of Disease’ in Video Is Suspended - David Lockmiller - 01-22-2022 11:45 PM