Professor Who Called Students ‘Vectors of Disease’ in Video Is Suspended
01-20-2022, 01:14 PM
RE: Professor Who Called Students ‘Vectors of Disease’ in Video Is Suspended
(01-19-2022 05:48 PM)Rob Wick Wrote:  The main issue stems from this seemingly never-ending battle between people who take COVID seriously and the selfish people who don't. I am fully vaccinated and have my booster and I still wear masks and take every precaution I can. I understand why this guy is so angry. We're talking about his life. He has every right to express himself this way.

Best
Rob

I agree with this paragraph except for the last sentence.

The professor would not have received the world's attention, and most certainly, he would not have received a correct response from the college administrators who had already made the overriding decision that the right of those students not vaccinated to attend classes in person was more important than were the professor's concerns for his life and well being.

And, the Professor's video directed to his students would not have received the world's attention except for the Professor's EXTREME vulgarity utilized to convey personal outrage to his students and college administrators.

"So very difficult a matter is it to trace and find out the truth of anything by history." -- Plutarch
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Professor Who Called Students ‘Vectors of Disease’ in Video Is Suspended - David Lockmiller - 01-20-2022 01:14 PM