Professor Who Called Students ‘Vectors of Disease’ in Video Is Suspended
01-18-2022, 06:45 PM (This post was last modified: 01-19-2022 08:07 AM by Gene C.)
RE: Professor Who Called Students ‘Vectors of Disease’ in Video Is Suspended
(01-17-2022 07:00 PM)Rob Wick Wrote:  Saying something stupid is not enough to fire anyone.

Best
Rob

I'll disagree with you on that minor point, although it's not the only thing in your post that I disagree with.
A teacher at any institution of learning should be held to a higher standard than those of us who are unedicated, and shold certainley have enough knowlege (and professionalism) to have a greater vocabulary than using the "f" word over and over. I'm flabbergasted that he could be so foolish, How are the students suppose to no better? What damage has this professer done to the reputation of the school he used to teach at. He just set back their fun raisin eforts a few $$$

it's one thing to say something stupid, but he intentionally said some things that were stupid. To bad he doesn't care. Maybe that is one of the reasons our children's education aint as good as it used to be. He doesn't care about something he should care about. I can understand he is concerned about his health and his exposure to Covid. I am too. But I don't get on the internet and make a fool of myself, except here of course.

(And my spell checker don't work write Big Grin.)

So when is this "Old Enough To Know Better" supposed to kick in?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Professor Who Called Students ‘Vectors of Disease’ in Video Is Suspended - Gene C - 01-18-2022 06:45 PM