New Information on How John Surratt Escaped Punishment?
04-01-2019, 11:10 AM
RE: New Information on How John Surratt Escaped Punishment?
My unreliable sources indicate John B Jones (author of A Rebel War Clerk's Diary) downloaded several emails and incriminating documents on a thumb drive before deleting everything on his and Judah Benjamin's computer's server. Concerned that they might fall into the wrong hands, and hounded by Lafayette Baker's spies, he hid them in neighbor Charlie Brown's pumpkin patch in his back yard garden.

According to undisclosed sources, they were uncovered by former spy team and member of the secret society Knights of the Silver Triangle, Andrew Porter and Chambers Whittacker. To avoid detection, they were rewritten in secret code in the form of an unpublished trashy novel titled, 40 Shades of Confederate Gray. Sold to the Surratt team of lawyers, their secret chief counsel , Attorney P. Mason Matlock, advised them to not use the information in Surratt's trial.

Years later John Surratt sold the papers to an Oklahoma painter named David George. George, a retired actor living under an assumed name hoped to turn the book into a play. After editing the book for the theater, he rented the Enid Opra House with his production now titled, The Spy Who Loved Me, only to die from an apparent suicide. The play forgotten until recently discovered in a box of old dishes at a weekend flea market in West Virgina.

Here's where it gets interesting..... Hate to stop now, this is running a bit long, and there is a suspicious looking black Chevy Suburban driving up and down my street.
More to come,
Cool

So when is this "Old Enough To Know Better" supposed to kick in?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread