Today´s view of the conspirators
07-02-2018, 05:20 PM
RE: Today´s view of the conspirators
(07-02-2018 04:09 PM)L Verge Wrote:  
(07-02-2018 01:43 PM)SofiJan Wrote:  It would be amazing to meet you Laurie and also Betty if she is able to find the time.

I might be able to rearrange my schedule a bit in order to find a day that would suit you better if the weekend is a bad time. Also, I would love to spend some time in the research center!

Betty - I figured out who you are while reading various forum threads. In my search for information on Powell, your book has meant the world to me!

How much of the Booth trail would you like to see? Most of the sites are still in existence. A good idea would be to visit Surratt House on the Friday, take the tour and use the research center. If you would like to see all (or at least some) sites, you could do that on Saturday.

I should be able to get you a good rate at our local hotel if that would help time-wise and if you don't already have arrangements engraved in stone. I'll PM you.

I recommend the book "In The Footsteps of an Assassin" by Mike Kauffman, which has an audio tour CD.

Thomas Kearney, Professional Photobomber.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Today´s view of the conspirators - Thomas Kearney - 07-02-2018 05:20 PM