Can You Handle One More Theory?
03-11-2018, 06:57 PM
Can You Handle One More Theory?
About ten years ago (while dealing with author Richard Stelnick), I ran across something on the internet called The Forbidden Knowledge. Its biggest theme was convincing people about the Illuminati, but they also had a thread about Booth and the Rothchilds.

On a recent voyage into my desk drawers at home, I ran across some of the notes that I had made, so have some fun deciding the merits of this: The B'nai B'rith was a pivotal player in the British Freemasons' plot to destroy our Union. A member of that organization's branch in D.C., Simon Wolf, was a lawyer and member of the Illuminati, along with Albert Pike, CSA. Has anyone heard of Simon Wolf?

Booth supposedly met Wolf in Cleveland (date not given) and renewed acquaintances in D.C. They drank together at Willard's Hotel on the morning of the assassination - and Booth announced to Wolf that Lucy Hale had rejected his proposal.

My notes then skip to the financial wheelers and dealers, the Rothchilds and August Belmont ("the New York crowd?") with ties to British banks. I was surprised to learn that Belmont was actually married to John Slidell's (Trent Affair) daughter - another tie to the Confederacy.

According to the folks who were participating in this post, the Knights of the Golden Circle were sponsored by the Scottish Rite segment of the Masons and later grew into the KKK. Since much of this is related to the Jewish influence in America at that time, especially in some of the major Southern cities, I wish the postings had included some hints about Judah Benjamin's possible role in all this.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Can You Handle One More Theory? - L Verge - 03-11-2018 06:57 PM