Thread Closed 
What makes a great politician?
01-13-2018, 03:09 AM (This post was last modified: 01-13-2018 05:00 AM by My Name Is Kate.)
RE: What makes a great politician?
Adultery is not obscene to you? President Kennedy committed adultery while President (someone correct me if I am wrong about that). President Trump may have committed adultery too at some point in his life, but I'm willing to bet, never as President. The word that President Trump allegedly spoke the other day, does not bother me. It was just a word, crude but accurate. And I'm not convinced he even said it, and he certainly did not say it in a meeting open to the public. LBJ conducted White House meetings while sitting on the toilet. But Kennedy and LBJ were both liberals and Democrats, so that makes what they did okay, right? While we're on the subject, what about President Lincoln's racist jokes and toilet humor? Not always done privately or the world would not know about it.

The people in that meeting with President Trump, who claim to be offended by a word they say he used, yet were not so offended by it that they didn't delight in repeating it publicly so all the world would know, are no friends of the President. They see yet another opportunity to try to bring down a duly-elected president, and that is all it is about.

Also, why bring that incident to this forum? Just because you hate President Trump? Remember, as our moderator has cautioned us repeatedly, young children use this forum too, not just adults (although I'm sure most of those kids are already familiar with the word in dispute).
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
RE: What makes a great politician? - My Name Is Kate - 01-13-2018 03:09 AM