Family Comedy written by Member in the works
04-21-2017, 04:33 PM (This post was last modified: 04-21-2017 04:52 PM by Eva Elisabeth.)
RE: Family Comedy written by Member in the works
(04-21-2017 03:41 PM)Thomas Kearney Wrote:  Eva, that is how the group became famous. I don't think they knew those facts.
That is a shame. One of the first things in life my parents taught me was not to play with food (the least to make fun of it) as it is most disrespectful towards the people who starve as well as the creatures and nature it was taken from.

I honestly wish you had spared me of the thought this is what makes groups famous or inspires young people meanwhile.

PS: To add some facts to the milk cows' ca. 5-yrs-lasting life (natural lifespan 20yrs) - when a cow happens to be pregnant when the time has come she is found to have become unprofitable she would immediately be disposed of and shot. She wouldn't suffer from this procedure but the calf in her belly dies a slow and agonizing death from suffocating due to lacking oxygene enforcement.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Family Comedy written by Member in the works - Eva Elisabeth - 04-21-2017 04:33 PM