Beginning April 15 the ALPLM will have a new exhibit of Lincoln artifacts
04-01-2016, 04:56 AM
RE: Beginning April 15 the ALPLM will have a new exhibit of Lincoln artifacts
(03-31-2016 10:42 PM)Miss_Bellatrix Wrote:  When I heard about it, I thought "Summer road trip!", but then I saw it wasn't going to be there in the summer. Dave, I do agree with you completely about the exhibit not being longer. At the museums I've worked or volunteered at, we've always kept the exhibits up for at least three months so I was really surprised to see it was only going to be on for a month! One of the reasons was because of all the work it takes to get an exhibit together.

Still, it sounds like it will be a wonderful exhibit! Who knows...maybe I'll be able to take a trip there during the month it is on display.

Miss Bellatrix, welcome to the forum. We are pleased to have another Canadian as a member! Although the ALPLM's exhibit will not be there in the fall, there is a group from the forum that tours Springfield each year. There is a thread about this annual trip here. The group is planning on doing it again in 2016. I know they would love to have you (plus any family members) come!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Beginning April 15 the ALPLM will have a new exhibit of Lincoln artifacts - RJNorton - 04-01-2016 04:56 AM