Was there an abortive attempt made by Booth to kidnap Lincoln in Jan. 1865?
02-02-2016, 06:56 AM
RE: Was there an abortive attempt made by Booth to kidnap Lincoln in Jan. 1865?
[i]
(02-01-2016 03:52 PM)SSlater Wrote:  Your Honor. I apologize - I misquoted you. You are right, You said "Thousands" of Historians. It was "Billions" of readers -that were wrong. I guess I am one of the Billions. I only know what I have read. Edison and Einstein were wrong -wow! Thank you for including me in their company. (Think were I might go from here.)
Maybe I would understand your position, if I read your book. I'll borrow a copy.

SSlater:

I am sorry to have to beat this almost-dead horse, but I do want us to get it right. I did not say that billions were "wrong", I said that "thousands of historians, writers, researchers...etc...and hundreds of millions, perhaps billions" who have read their works, have been "had" and "bamboozled", i.e. misled. Of course, I included myself. Many of the billions, if there have been that number, or in any case many of whatever the number, have, I am sure, seen through the flim-flam, in the same way that many, like Tidwell, Hall, Gaddy, Winkler, et al., saw through the flim-flam of the single conspiracy theory.

John
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Was there an abortive attempt made by Booth to kidnap Lincoln in Jan. 1865? - John Fazio - 02-02-2016 06:56 AM