Assassination relics from Ford's on auction
11-04-2015, 06:35 AM (This post was last modified: 11-04-2015 06:50 AM by BettyO.)
RE: Assassination relics from Ford's on auction
Thanks for the Heads up, Heath! I thought that the "Hartranft Club" ribbon was pretty cool (and cheap besides!) So, Hartranft had his own private club? Wonder if there was a secret handshake to go with it! HA!

(11-04-2015 06:07 AM)RJNorton Wrote:  
(11-04-2015 12:42 AM)Rhatkinson Wrote:  For some reason, I am unable to post more than one picture in a post on my iPad because all pictures are named "image.jpg" automatically and can't be renamed; thus subsequent pictures all share the identical file name as the first picture posted, preventing a successful post, and causing me to curse.
(If anyone can cure my ignorance on this issue, I would be most obliged.)

Hi Heath. I do not have any mobile devices and do all my work on a desktop computer. So I do not have an answer as to how to rename them on an IPad itself. The one idea I had was to ask if you have a computer. Can you send/transfer the photos from the IPad to your computer? If so, once they are on your computer's hard drive, you can right click on the photos and rename them anything you'd like.

Heath, Roger is right. I also have an iPad and have not yet found a way to rename photos on it. However, I usually email them to myself and then rename; manipulate them on my PC. There is a NEAT gadget - half USB flash drive and half lightening connector drive which can be bought to transfer data as well as store data from iPad to PC and vice versa. I have one, it's called the SanDisk iXpand. I bought a 32 GB drive from Best Buy for only $50.00.... It works just like a regular USB flash drive and when you plug it into the iPad it increases your storage as well as lets you rename and move stuff about in new folders - great little thing to have!

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

"The Past is a foreign country...they do things differently there" - L. P. Hartley
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Assassination relics from Ford's on auction - Rhatkinson - 11-04-2015, 12:42 AM
RE: Assassination relics from Ford's on auction - BettyO - 11-04-2015 06:35 AM