wHAT IS THERE ABOUT LINCOLN THAT WE DON'T KNOW?
09-05-2015, 10:29 PM
wHAT IS THERE ABOUT LINCOLN THAT WE DON'T KNOW?
This web site has investigated almost everything, about everything, that there is to know about the Lincoln Assassination. We know what color socks that everybody wore on April 14, 1865. But, there were plots and charges, against Lincoln, that we have looked at only briefly. For example. What are the details of the charge that Stanton was involved in a plot? (I don't know.) Whenever something like this comes up, I say b/s, and move on - who cares? Finally, I do care.
What was accomplished by the Boutwell Hearings? Was Sanford Conover ever punished? (It was 100 years before he was Identified as Charles A. Dunham) (It was 150 years before Sarah Slater was found.) I would like to see DETAILS. (I'll bet that some details are still classified.)
I would like to challenge this forum to WORK. Get the details - publish them - prove answers. Show that what was done was legal or not. Did you know that Johnson beat the impeachment- by one vote.
(Who cast that vote?) ( or Ben Wade would have been President.)
How much can we accomplish, if we work together?
Nothing is Unimportant. I'll bet we know more, collectively, than we think we do.
We have a pack of real "Brains" here. Let's use them - together.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
wHAT IS THERE ABOUT LINCOLN THAT WE DON'T KNOW? - SSlater - 09-05-2015 10:29 PM