True History of the Assassination of Abraham Lincoln and of the Conspiracy...
08-08-2015, 10:26 PM
True History of the Assassination of Abraham Lincoln and of the Conspiracy...
First Edition: "A True History of the Assassination of Abraham Lincoln and of the Conspiracy of 1865." by Louis J Weichmann, Edited by Floyd E. Risvold (1975).

I am not sure how important this book is, but I was in one of my old favorite bookstores today and it had two First Editions of this book with the book jackets. They were in pretty good condition and I bought one. They were about to close and I didn't have that much money on me so I left the other one on the shelf.

The bookstore is 50 miles away, but I am going back to see what other books they have, so if anyone would like for me to pick it up for them, I would be glad to.

The very cool thing is, most of their books are 50% off till August 31st., including this one which is marked $24.95, so it would be about $12.50. Also, if anybody is looking for anything in particular, I would be glad to look for you. Sometimes, they have pretty old copies of things.

I have missed you all.

Martha
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
True History of the Assassination of Abraham Lincoln and of the Conspiracy... - scldrgnfly - 08-08-2015 10:26 PM