Does anyone have any tickets to A Lincoln Commemoration, I'm desperate!
04-14-2015, 08:17 PM
RE: Does anyone have any tickets to A Lincoln Commemoration, I'm desperate!
(04-13-2015 08:42 PM)asobbingfilm Wrote:  Laurie or should I say Ms. Verge,

I understand you were a teacher so I wanted to tell you that had you been my teacher I would have done ANYTHING to be teachers pet. You know, stay after school, clean the chalkboard AND erasers, tattle on other students. True I would have been picked on and called names by the other boys and girls but it would have been SO worth it.

As for Thomas and his ticket problem perhaps you could point out to him that of all of us here on the board he actually has a chance to still be alive for the bicentennial in 2065.

Im just saying.

Your favorite student,
David

David - All you would have had to have done to be this teacher's pet was to be the best you knew how to be. Having seen your artistic qualities and your tenacity in producing these videos over the past several years, there is no doubt that you would have been a favorite student!

As for the bicentennial in 2065, it reminded me that I began teaching in 1965, the last year of the centennial of the Civil War! Gotta go now; it's past my curfew at the nursing home...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Does anyone have any tickets to A Lincoln Commemoration, I'm desperate! - L Verge - 04-14-2015 08:17 PM