Does anyone have any tickets to A Lincoln Commemoration, I'm desperate!
04-13-2015, 09:17 PM
RE: Does anyone have any tickets to A Lincoln Commemoration, I'm desperate!
(04-13-2015 08:42 PM)asobbingfilm Wrote:  Laurie or should I say Ms. Verge,

I understand you were a teacher so I wanted to tell you that had you been my teacher I would have done ANYTHING to be teachers pet. You know, stay after school, clean the chalkboard AND erasers, tattle on other students. True I would have been picked on and called names by the other boys and girls but it would have been SO worth it.

As for Thomas and his ticket problem perhaps you could point out to him that of all of us here on the board he actually has a chance to still be alive for the bicentennial in 2065.

Im just saying.

Your favorite student,
David

Thanks for sticking up for me, David. Who knows where I will be in 2065? There will never be another Ford's150, and I want to be part of the once in a lifetime commemoration. With that post on Boothie Barn being the only other offer I have. This is my last chance. Since I don't have a Twitter page I don't want to sit out in the cold rain like many did on that night so long ago. I was hoping to get the last pair of tickets for me and my mother. I hope all of the forum members understand my situation. See you all tomorrow.

Thomas Kearney, Professional Photobomber.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Does anyone have any tickets to A Lincoln Commemoration, I'm desperate! - Thomas Kearney - 04-13-2015 09:17 PM