The Legend Of John Wilkes Booth
02-05-2016, 04:58 PM (This post was last modified: 02-05-2016 07:11 PM by Eva Elisabeth.)
RE: The Legend Of John Wilkes Booth
Re.: "To be blunt, the analysis of Basil Moxley eyewitness testimony is not availing or persuasive to me. At this moment, in this thread, it is not my intent to get bogged down with all the contradictions and blunders having to do with the disposition of the supposed 'body of John Wilkes Booth'."

To be blunt, in this post you IMO go too far, maharba. If you think all experts' work, study, all medical expertise, and all corroborating evidence to be mere blunder while you constantly fail to provide your "evidence" and sources, I personally think this forum is not the appropriate place for you, and the respecless (disrespectful) way you worded this and other posts isn't appropriate v.v.. Your statement also clearly shows you are not interested in serious discussion.

I think we all are wasting our time and energy as I think the universal reply (the "having-to-do-with" part being adjustable to any topic) to all our attempts to reasonably discuss is "it is not my intent to get bogged down with all the contradictions and blunders having to do with the disposition of the supposed 'body of John Wilkes Booth".
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
The Legend Of John Wilkes Booth - Gene C - 01-31-2015, 12:30 PM
RE: The Legend Of John Wilkes Booth - Eva Elisabeth - 02-05-2016 04:58 PM