The Legend Of John Wilkes Booth
02-04-2016, 09:05 AM (This post was last modified: 02-04-2016 09:14 AM by Gene C.)
RE: The Legend Of John Wilkes Booth
(02-04-2016 08:19 AM)maharba Wrote:  But again, Corbett went on to make some money at churches and lectures swearing that God had directed his aim to the exact bullet location behind the ear as Lincoln's wound. It gives me pause to think that this 'born again zealot' Boston Corbett would go to those churches and lie before God and lie ABOUT God to naive folks. The autopsy shows Corbett was lying.

Corbett lied (embellished) his story about where Booth was shot by 6 inches. You have mentioned this before, and there have been responses to you that Corbett, among other things, wasn't quite right in his mind.

For someone who claims to be atheist, you seem to be very bothered by the fact that "this born again zealot' Boston Corbett would go to those churches and lie before God and lie ABOUT God to naive folks Why should this matter so much to you? It seems to me that there is a deeper issue here that bothers you. If you don't mind my asking, what is the real issue? We may not always show it, but there are a lot of caring people on this forum. We would like to help you with this.

So when is this "Old Enough To Know Better" supposed to kick in?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
The Legend Of John Wilkes Booth - Gene C - 01-31-2015, 12:30 PM
RE: The Legend Of John Wilkes Booth - Gene C - 02-04-2016 09:05 AM