Thread Closed 
Killing Lincoln: The Real Story
12-11-2014, 12:51 PM
RE: Killing Lincoln: The Real Story
Well, well, we agree on two things: Ray Neff's material is extremely spurious (and that's putting it mildly), and some blogs are more trustworthy than the Washington Post. But that's about it.

As for the rest of your thoughts, I have dealt with too many of the greats in this field (both living and dead) to put stock in your ideas and your rather egotistical manner (IMO) of telling your audience that no one in the universe knows the material the way you do. There are so many out there who have gone the proper route, conducted the necessary research in a scholarly manner, and done a great service to writing about and documenting the evidence that has come from all levels, that I cannot honestly contribute to discussions with you that seem to serve no purpose other than to encourage sales of your book. I know you are trying your best to get people curious enough - or angry enough - to buy your publication just to try and prove you wrong. It ain't happening here!

As an aside, I am 71-years-old and of the generation that created "hippies," radical, anti-government protests, and the expanded world of marijuana and assorted drug use. I just happened to have outgrown that culture... But, I will admit to not trusting certain people on Capitol Hill today.
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Killing Lincoln: The Real Story - RJNorton - 11-13-2014, 10:18 AM
RE: Killing Lincoln: The Real Story - Hess1865 - 12-05-2014, 11:27 PM
RE: Killing Lincoln: The Real Story - L Verge - 12-11-2014 12:51 PM